Implementing Perfection With Innovative Vision
Amarpali Nursing Institute has well built, superior & efficiently maintained infrastructure. In campus amenities & faculties for the students, teaching & administrate staff has been created in the college. An airy lecture room, well maintain labs & library possessing an array of wide ranging books, journals & periodicals. A Computer room with internet facility has been provided for all students.
- A sound theoretical and practical knowledge and of the basic principles underlying the techniques and methods used in Nursing .
- The knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for planning as well as carrying out comprehensive Nursing Care of all categories of sick or disabled persons.
- The ability to plan and act independently with full responsibility as a Nurse and Midwife and as a spiritual human being
- The skill and art of teaching others how to adopt a balanced diet and maintaining healthy habits.
- The ability to cooperate with others in or out of the hospital in the care of the sick or the disabled, in the prevention of disease, in the promotion of physical and/or mental health, in restoration of health and in rehabilitation.
- An ability to establish priorities and meet the patients' or the community needs with available resources.